Application and Product Support Engineer
- Maintaining detailed familiarity with ASI’s Products and Technologies
- Identifying Customer’s needs; developing and deploying solutions
- Assisting in the development of Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Requests for Quotes (RFQs)
- Onboarding and supporting customers throughout their application lifecycle
- Troubleshooting electro-mechanical systems, on-site or remotely, including software, mechanical and electrical hardware to identify and remediate issues
- Developing and providing technical/product training and support to our Customers and Sales Team in-person and remotely
- Monitoring and communicating market conditions and competitive threats
- Developing internal/external documentation
- Writing and reviewing Product Requirement Documents
- Analyzing customer returned product to identify and remediate issues
- Investigating recurring or trending product related issues to provide feedback and recommendations to customer and management
Education and/or Experience:
- Engineering Degree. Mechatronic, Electrical or Systems Engineering or similar preferred, other disciplines will be considered.
- 3+ years in motor control experience
- Relevant experience with electric vehicles, eBikes, outdoor power equipment or related applications and industries preferred.
- Must have or be eligible to get P.Eng.
- Hands-on experience with wiring, installation and troubleshooting of electric vehicle control and traction systems.
- Strong customer focus with a sense of urgency and ability to work with tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong technical writing and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Must be able to travel internationally as required
Should you require an accommodation please contact HR@acceleratedsystems.com. Information received related to accommodation needs will be addressed confidentially.