SR Electrification & EV Systems Engineer
You will work closely with R&D architects, development experts and systems analysts to develop and implement new solutions to address our evolving performance and efficiency requirements. You will engineer and lead new and exiting controllers, electric motors and computer vision concepts that incorporate both existing infrastructure and new system technologies, and work with senior executives to find the best strategies to meet requirements. We rely on our systems engineering team to build the foundation for our success, so we offer competitive pay, excellent benefits and professional development opportunities.
- Study and understand all current and upcoming system requirements, including both fine-level details and overarching strategic goals, and communicate this information effectively to staff members and executives.
- Support development and implementation of new technologies within a large systems environment by advising on design concepts and changes, implementation strategies and deployment timelines.
- Coordinate with engineers, software developers and systems analysts to design effective solutions that meet requirements for functionality and integration with existing components.
- Manage development, testing and deployment of software and other computer systems technologies to ensure compliance with operational requirements for security, performance, reliability and scalability.
- Research existing and emerging hardware and software technologies to determine capabilities and cost-benefits relationship, and develop ongoing computer systems solutions that meet performance and budgetary requirements.
- Oversee database administrators, network designers and lower-level IT personnel to facilitate well-organized and efficient planning and implementation of computer systems, and inform senior managers when human resources requirements change.
- Create thorough documentation records of design specifications and instructional manuals as necessary to enable all computer systems personnel and end users to interact correctly and effectively with hardware and software systems.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Must be familiar with EV ecosystem, components and market trends.
- At least ten(10) years of systems engineering experience.
- Proficient with MySQL, Python, C++ and Linux.
- Experience in certification process (TUV, CE, FCC, others).
- Excellent communication, organizational and time-management skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Curious by nature, fearless pursuing new ideas.
- Knowledge of electric vehicles, controllers, batteries.
- Proven and documented track record of launching products.