Sales Operations Coordinator
- maintain revenue forecast on daily basis with accuracy, precision, and an analytical eye
- prepare sales quotes for customers, communicate upcoming price changes and lead times
- work closely with customers to finalize purchase orders and process them internally
- review safety stock numbers weekly and provide customer requirement details to the supply chain team
- interacts with customers over email with a professional, diplomatic, positive, and approachable written tone
- takes initiative to address challenges and problem-solve order related logistics
- self-starter, can identify and prioritize most time-sensitive tasks and work quickly and independently
- comfortable interacting with key players from various departments to find solutions and keep orders moving through the sales cycle from start to finish
- strong attention to detail, thorough and meticulous
- intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- excellent communicator with strong writing and conversational skills
- technologically savvy, learns new software applications quickly, able to navigate ERP systems, Microsoft Office, Adobe, Shopify and SalesForce comfortably
- flexible and open-minded attitude, able to switch between tasks easily based on daily priorities
- excellent people skills, good sense of humour, can go-with-the-flow
Education and/or Experience:
- a degree in Sales, Marketing, Finance, or any other business related field. The equivalent in working experience is also acceptable.
- proven and successful experience implementing change in processes that lead to improvement of the sales performance of a business.
- experience working with CRM systems leading to increased customer acquisition and retention and consequently leading to enhancement of sales volumes for a business.
Should you require an accommodation please contact HR@acceleratedsystems.com. Information received related to accommodation needs will be addressed confidentially.