Production/Inventory Control Specialist
- Release Work Orders
- Pick/Issue parts to work orders, and Close out Work Orders
- Transfer of parts from common stock to a particular project
- Monitor testing work center that the proper priority is being done to fulfill Sales Orders.
- Follow-up on all work order shortages and ensure delivery to the work center
- Monitor Contract Manufacturers’ Open Order Report delivery dates and update the corresponding Sales Order in the ERP system to reflect the latest ready date.
- Do kitting for both manufacturing and Contract Manufacturers
- After receiving has been completed, put components and other raw material away in the stock room, validate items and record the location in the ERP system.
- Pick and kit parts which are being either dispatched to either a Contract Manufacturer or Manufacturing.
- Issue Parts to shipping that are pegged to a Sales Order.
- Organize stockroom for new and existing components.
- Ensure FIFO practices are done and monitor Shelf-life control on certain consumables.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of stockroom area.
- Conduct cycle counts
- Do reconciliation based on BOOK inventory vs. PHYSICAL count
- Participate in Annual physical inventories
- Check on a frequent basis the ASI Kan-Ban items & consumables and issue requests to Procurement for replenishment
- Coordinate with the Distribution Partner on shipping inventory directly from the bonded warehouse to the various Contract Manufacturers and keep accurate records of where the inventories are located.
Education and/or Experience:
- 5-year experience in a warehouse environment
- APICS certification an asset
- Ability to operate a forklift truck
- Experience using an ERP system especially in inventory control
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Should you require an accommodation please contact HR@acceleratedsystems.com. Information received related to accommodation needs will be addressed confidentially