PCB Hardware Design Engineer
- As a PCB Hardware Designer, you will be responsible for designing a variety of electronics devices such as motor controllers, vehicle control modules, IoT devices, wireless communication and innovative electrification systems.
- You will be exposed to machine learning, computer vision and some of the most progressive companies in North America.
- You will primarily work independently on a project stream as part of a small team. You will also be responsible for producing and maintaining project documentation related to all projects. Identifying, qualifying and sourcing electronics components used in all projects and maintain all Bills of Materials (BOM).
- 5+ years experience with schematic capture and PCB layout ECAD tools such as Altium, PADS, Allegro etc…
- Proven track records of taking concept ideas from inception to mass production
- Experience with power supply designs, such as Buck/Boost etc.
- Proficient with various communication protocols such as RS485, CAN, I2C, SPI, UART, USB, LVDS
- 5+ years experience designing PCB layout
- knowledge of motor control designs and H-bridge drive control schemes
- High voltage and high current design experience
- Analog signal conditioning design experience
- Demonstrated experience simulation analog circuits and power supply designs
- Working experience with high speed and high power layout design (signal integrity, power losses, EMI)
- Experience with operating various lab equipment such as oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, logic analyzer, DMM etc.
- Creating library symbols and footprints
- Creating engineering documentations and test reports as per company standards
- Part sourcing and qualifications
- Bachelor of electrical engineering, University or Institute qualifications equivalent
Should you require an accommodation please contact HR@acceleratedsystems.com. Information received related to accommodation needs will be addressed confidentially.