Director, Supply Chain
Who you are:
You love technology, and have experience managing the supply chain of electronic components. You are extremely organized with meticulous attention to detail, exceptional relationship building skills and a “get it done” mentality. You thrive in a busy, collaborative open-concept work environment and are excited to grow your career with us.
What you will do:
- Lead supply chain team to develop a long-term supply chain strategy worldwide.
- Develop and execute a global plan for our manufacturing sites and customers.
- Manage the production manufacturing planning, procurement, inventory controls and distribution activities for delivery of products across multiple geographies.
- Source and on-board new contract manufacturers worldwide.
- Analyze material requirements to support production needs, expediting as needed.
- Use KPI metrics to monitor performance (ie inventory levels, buffer stock, material aging).
- Work with Sales to maintain a production forecast to drive long lead time materials and plant production capacity investigating price/availability/risk components.
- Manage the performance and relationships of our global contract manufacturers to ensure timely fulfillment of orders.
- Work with Quality and Suppliers to resolve material non-conformances.
- Work closely with internal and external teams to optimize, assist with new and existing operations and processes.
- Work with 3rd Party Logistic Provider’s to optimize flow of goods between warehouses and customers.
- Act as a member of the senior leadership team forging close partnerships with other team members.
- Maintain and develop professional relationships with suppliers.
- Process Management - Good at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done; knows how to organize people and activities.
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Strategist - Suggest solutions for process improvements, internal and external to maximize efficiency. Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner by influencing corporate procedures.
- Communication - provide constructive feedback and criticism to any workflow issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of supply chain experience preferably with high volume electronic components.
- Critical thinker and investigating problem-solving skills.
- Degree or diploma in Supply Chain Management, or equivalent experience.
- Experience using with Syteline, or other ERP.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills and unconditional passion for success.
- Demonstrable ability to work on cross-functional and collaborative teams.
- Highly proficient/advanced experience with Excel.
- Project Management experience.
- Travel will be occasionally required, when safe to do so related to Covid.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Supply Chain Management: 8 years (Required)
- People Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)