Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Create sales orders in ERP system
- Create invoices and send to customers for shipped orders.
- Reminding customers about upcoming payments or past-due accounts
- Calculating billing amounts, and printing and mailing bills when needed
- Entering Accounts Receivable payments into ERP system
- Manage and reconcile the customer deposit report.
- Prepare summary of Customer aging reports
- Support finance team on expense analysis
- Update weekly cash flow report with incoming payments.
- Support AP function as required.
- Ability to provide good customer service and address complaints promptly.
- Ensure office records and documents are organized and filed in their proper locations.
- Additional administrative tasks as required.
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Advanced MS Office skills with strong Excel skills
- Experience using an ERP system (ie. Syteline) an asset
- Knowledge of GAAP/Accounting principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Independently motivated, with the ability to take on tasks and duties without immediate direction
- Must have valid drivers and a reliable vehicle to travel between two locations, both in Waterloo